Book A MOW Educator - WSET/CSW Certified
Book a MOW Educator for your private event. Whether in-person or virtual, our engaging experts never fail to bring that passion for wine into our lively workshops. Each of our Educators is certified by the Wine Spirits & Education Trust or Court of Master Sommeliers. Our Educators follow enhanced health and safety procedures at in-person events to keep our patrons safe.
What Type of Event Are You Looking For?
1. Decide on a theme for your in-person tasting (see our recommended themes, below).
2. Your MOW Educator will recommend wines according to your theme or you may utilize your own wines as workshop materials.
3. Communicate your venue, number of attendees, seating or standing configuration, and any special requests to your Educator.
4. Your Educator will travel to your office or event venue to host your customized tasting experience.
1. Decide on a theme for your virtual tasting (see our recommended themes, below).
2. Your MOW Educator will recommend wines according to your theme and share links through which to purchase the wines for your attendees, as well as your Educator.
3. Your Educator will share a Zoom link for the virtual party with your attendees.
4. On your scheduled time and date, click on the link. Learn to see, smell, and taste wines, as well as evaluate their qualities!
What Programming Do We Offer?
Select from the following recommended MOW Workshop Themes:
How To Taste: Wine Tasting Foundations
Our most popular MOW Workshop! This essential introductory class gives those who are interested in wine a systematic way to develop their palates. Learn first-hand how to evaluate wine by sight, smell, and taste and use industry terminology to describe a wine’s characteristics and evaluate its quality. Let our WSET/CMS - certified sommeliers teach you tasting techniques that will help you be able to identify the aromas and flavors in your wine.
Intermediate & Advanced Tasting Themes
Does your group have a particular field of interest? In our Intermediate & Advanced Tastings, our Educator will explore the many variables that influence the characteristics in a wine. Choose from the following workshops:
- Old World vs. New World
- Sparklers: Champagne, Prosseco, Cava
- Valpolicella: Classico, Ripasso, Amarone
- Tour of Spain, France, Italy, etc.
- Customize your own
What Events Do We Host?
- Team-buildings, Socials
- Holiday Parties
- Executive Retreats
- Client Appreciation
- Incentive Events
- Galas, Conferences
- Company Celebrations
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Dinner Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Special Celebrations
Where are MOW Services Offered? What Languages are they Offered in?
We will come to you! Our Educators travel all throughout Southern California teach our workshops. Here are just a few of the regions we cover and languages we speak:
Is your Event Outside of Southern California?
We host events in major metropolitan cities throughout the U.S., as well as internationally. Ask about our non-SoCal rates.
Request a quote for your private booking
Our pricing for private events is based on the number of attendees per event. For the majority of our in-person workshops, instruction ranges from $30 - $50 per person. Most of our virtual workshops range from $20-$35 per person. Wines may be a separate cost depending on your selected workshop. To request our informational rack card with detailed pricing, email us!
Additional Private Sommelier Services
Need more information?
Email us...we'll get right back to you!
We're into wine events for a reason -- wine is our thing and wine people are our people.
We want to hear from you! Please feel free to reach out to us if you're interested in assistance with wine buying, opportunities to co-brand, or introducing MOW to your wines or bites. Or, if you just want to talk about how wine is the greatest thing, ever!